Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yes

In case you haven't already heard...

Yes, we are home from the hospital as of last Thursday a week ago, and yes, Camille is over her pneumonia and feeling better than she has in a long time. And yes, I did have to beg and harass our pediatrician to let us go home when we did, but oh yes, it was worth it.

And yes, Jason did get the flu shortly after we got home from the hospital, and yes, we do sometimes think we are cursed. And yes, Jason is now over the flu, and yes, we are hoping that sickness has fled the Whitt house for a long, long while.

And yes, Jason and I did attend the Baylor vs. Texas men's basketball game on Saturday, and yes, the victory was so very sweet just as it always is against the Longhorns. And yes, I did embarrass Jason thoroughly, and yes, although he did not have to pull me down by my clothing this time, he did have to remind me that there were children sitting nearby. And yes, one of those children did walk by at half-time and stick his 'horns sign in my face, and yes, I did refrain from sticking my tongue out at him in response.

And yes, Henry and Camille did stay with Nani and Papi during the game, and yes, they did have a blast. And yes, because Camille did not attend the game, it does mean that she will have to find another opportunity to wear her new Baylor cheerleader outfit, and yes, when she does in fact wear it, I will post pictures. I promise.

And yes, Camille did see another endocrinologist on Friday, and yes, he was a huge improvement over the last one. And yes, he too was thoroughly baffled by Camille, and yes, he too had no idea what could be causing all of her hormone issues. And yes, he did run more tests, and yes, those tests will take 2-3 weeks to get back. And yes, that is very annoying.

And yes, not surprisingly, all of Camille's latest GI tests did come back normal (read: unhelpful), and yes, that is also very annoying.

And yes, last but not least, I am feeling much better than I was when I wrote my last post, and yes, that probably has a lot to do with the fact that you all continue to lift us up with your amazing support. And yes, although I have said this a thousand times before, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very thankful that you ALL are feeling so much better! I'm happy that the Bears beat the Longhorns, too! That is always fun! My prayers continue to be with you! Jill

    ReplyDelete