Sunday, October 11, 2009

You asked for them...

...new pictures, that is!



Yes, I realize that the paci is HUGE on her little face, but those are the ones she likes! What Camille likes, Camille gets, or suffer the consequences!


Sweet little girl in the hospital sporting her "nose hose" (NG tube). I know, I know--medical humor is the worst. But you have to have some laughter somewhere, right?


Our little cupcake. Isn't she delicious?



Jason forbid me to put this on the blog, so of course, I did anyway! He thought Camille looked like Jennifer Grey in Dirty Dancing in this picture. Hey, what's wrong with that? That's the look of my generation! This is actually a picture of Camille wearing her Cowboys onesie with some leg warmers. We really weren't aiming for the 80's look...


And I couldn't leave my sweet little boy out! Here he is in his pirate outfit (Jason hates it when I call his clothes "outfits" :). Henry is not a fan of me taking his picture these days--it requires way too much stillness for his taste--so that's why there is only one picture of him.


Camille has had a pretty good weekend, and so we are very thankful for that. She is running a fever of 101.5 tonight, so that is our big concern right now. We'll see how she is tomorrow. We've got some big appointments this week (follow-up GI, assessments for PT, OT and Speech, and ophthalmologist), so we'd appreciate your prayers for those as well. Thank you for your continued love and support!

3 comments:

  1. Love those pics - the leg warmers are my fave!! She's such a cutie, I'm sad we didn't get to see y'all on Thursday! Praying for y'all on Tuesday & everyday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures! What a precious little girl and boy! I'll bet your house smells great from all of the cooking you did yesterday! You are in our prayers, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are just adorable - - of both of them. Please know that you are all in our prayers. Joan Marsh, Providence Hospice, Mexia

    ReplyDelete