Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ridiculous

I know that once again, it's been a while. I guess you could say it's been a ridiculously long while. But that's not why this post is titled "Ridiculous".

Henry's 2nd birthday was today, and his wagon-themed birthday party at the children's museum was yesterday. I will do a whole post on that sometime soon because it was such a special weekend, which is fitting because Henry is such a special little boy! I love him to pieces! In fact, it's ridiculous how much I love him! (But again, not why this post is titled--you got it--"Ridiculous").

And of course, I love my little jellybean ridiculously too. Her weight gain has stalled out yet again (4 ounces in 12 days), and so we'll see what the doctor says this week. I take Henry in for his 2 year check-up tomorrow, and so I should know more then about what is going to happen with Camille.

For now, we wait, and dress up in ridiculously frilly outfits and even more ridiculously silly bows, the reason for the title of this post. Well, at least Camille will. I have yet to sink to the ridiculously low level of doing matching mother/daughter outfits and bows.

Oh, and don't let the bows distract you from seeing--yes, it's really true--Camille taking a paci! I guess my determination just outlasted hers, because she finally gave in this weekend, and is much happier, even happier than with the pinky! In fact, she now loves her paci so much, it calms her instantly, and helps her put herself to sleep!

Warning: what you will see below is quite ridiculous. It will leave no question as to the title of this post. I know this already, and don't need to be told. Believe me, my husband has already taken care of that sufficiently!












The last one says it all. We had a bow malfunction with an already over-the-top ridiculous bow. Can it get anymore ridiculous (some might say embarrassing) than that? But isn't she a doll? And I guess you could say she is a ridiculously good sport to put up with her Mama's dress up sessions.

Now that I have used the word ridiculous so much so that I don't know how to spell it anymore, I will end this post. Keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Grace has that red dress. I had her picture taken in it when she was 6 months old. I'm keeping Camille in my prayers. So glad Henry had a good birthday!

    Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bows - They're ridiculous, yet fabulous at the same time :) Hope to see y'all soon--

    ReplyDelete