Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Test

We just found out that Camille is going to have an upper GI series done sometime this week. Our pediatrician is out of town for the week (think I could manage to track him down on his cruise? :) but his partner is concerned about the severity of Camille's reflux (what we think is causing all of the groaning, grunting, arching, fussing, etc.). She has been taking Prevacid since her days in the NICU, and he doesn't want to re-fill her prescription until we find out if what is going on is more serious than reflux.

So please pray for this test, for Camille's pain level (especially since we are apparently stopping the Prevacid until further notice), and for a tired, worried, weary-of-more-tests Mama and Daddy. Ugh..I am just terrified that they will find something else wrong.

Thanks for listening to me in my somewhat discouraged (okay, a lot more discouraged than I have been even writing here) state these past few days. I'll post updates when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment